Equipment Floaters

Moving equipment between locations involves risks that are unique to your industry. This is why you require equipment floater insurance from The Truck Insurance Store.

This policy is a form of property insurance that covers loss of or damage to equipment that is moved. If your trucking business moves equipment from site to site, you should have this protection in addition to your standard insurance coverage. Your equipment most likely does not stay at a single or specific location, so your traditional property insurance does not provide the coverage you need.

The most common items safeguarded under this floater include construction equipment, bulldozers, lawn mowers, landscape equipment, and more. In addition, this package can include protection against:

  • Damage caused by others
  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Water damage
  • And more!

Interested in learning more? Fill out a free quote form on this page or contact us today about this important protection for your trucking business.

License #2106055.